MARSHALL COUNTY, Ala. – Families in Marshall County can start signing up for Christmas assistance subsequent month.
The Marshall County Christmas Coalition helps present items for youngsters from low-income households.
People who need to apply can achieve this at Albertville First United Methodist Church, Boaz Rec Center and Guntersville Rec Center throughout the next instances:
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 9 from 12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 10 from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Only one grownup per household will allowed contained in the frailty to apply. No kids are allowed. Families making use of should deliver the next data to be thought of:
- Name, picture identification, tackle, telephone quantity, alternate telephone quantity and proof of Marshall County residency (copy of electrical invoice, water invoice, tax return) IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT, who have to be a father or mother or authorized guardian.
- Name of faculty, grade, clothes sizes, shoe dimension, and some affordable non-clothing present requests for every little one.
- School identify, college telephone quantity, and pupil ID quantity for youngsters being homeschooled.
- A listing of each one who lives in your family.
- If you aren’t the father or mother however are the authorized guardian, you have to deliver proof of guardianship or custody paperwork.
- Proof of one the next (IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT):
- Copy of 2019 Tax Return
- SSI Letter (present) – If one other grownup dwelling in the family is working, proof of their earnings is required
- Current Legal Paycheck Stub – Everyone that’s working in the family
- July and August Bank Statements – Showing weekly/month-to-month deposits for everybody working in the family
Non-English talking candidates should deliver their very own interpreter. More data on this system will be discovered on the Marshall County Christmas Coalition’s web site.
Suggest a Correction