Pub quizzes are preserving a lot of individuals entertained via the lockdown.
Whether you are internet hosting a video quiz of your personal, or simply eager to problem your self, these 100 questions ought to be a actual check.
Covering geography, literature, sport, showbiz, historical past, science, TV and politics, there’s one thing for everybody to have a go at.
You’ll additionally discover the answers – however no dishonest!
Geography Quiz Questions
1. Which county is Bunratty Castle in?
2. What is the one American state with a identify that consists of only one syllable?
three. What is the capital of Switzerland?
four. Which county has the smallest inhabitants in Ireland?
5. What is probably the most spoken language on the earth?
6. Which nation has the longest shoreline on the earth?
7. Fort Knox is situated wherein US state?
eight. How many nations are there on the earth?
9. What is the longest river on the earth?
10. Which Central American nation has a identify which interprets to English as “The Saviour”?
10. El Salvador
Literature quiz questions
1. Who wrote hit novel Normal People, which has just lately been tailored into a collection for RTE?
2. What is the identify of the ultimate e book within the Harry Potter collection?
three. How many ghosts seem to Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
four. Who wrote Dracula? (He’s a Dubliner)!
5. In Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, how outdated is Juliet purported to be?
6. Fifty Shades of Grey was initially fan-fiction primarily based on which younger grownup e book collection?
7. What is the identify of Margaret Atwood’s sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale?
eight. What is the identify of the headteacher in Roald Dahl’s Matilda?
9. Who wrote Angela’s Ashes?
10. Charles Dickens wrote A Tale of Two Cities. What are the 2 cities?
1. Sally Rooney
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
three. four – Jacob Marley, the Ghost of Christmas Past, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come
four. Bram Stoker
7. The Testaments
eight. Miss Trunchbull
9. Frank McCourt
10. London and Paris
Sport quiz questions
1. What was the rating on the 2018 World Cup closing?
2. Where are the 2028 Olympics going to be held?
three. Who is the one participant to have scored within the Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference, FA Cup, League Cup, Football League Trophy, FA Trophy, Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premier League, Scottish Cup and Scottish League Cup?
four. Who has gained probably the most All-Ireland senior soccer championships?
5. The Stadium of Light is house to which English soccer membership?
6. How many membership All-Irelands has Joe Canning gained?
7. Who is the highest scorer for the 2019/2020 Premier League?
eight. Which participant has gained probably the most All-Ireland senior titles?
9. What 12 months did Shane Lowry win the Open?
10. Who are the one Premier League group to have gone a full season unbeaten?
2. Los Angeles
three. Gary Hooper
6. Four (Joe has gained them together with his membership Portumna)
7. Jamie Vardy
eight. Henry Shefflin
Showbiz quiz questions
1. What 12 months did David and Victoria Beckham get married?
2. What is Lady Gaga’s actual identify?
three. What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s kids?
four. Tom Cruise is a member of which faith?
5. How many successful Love Island are nonetheless collectively?
6. Who gained the primary ever collection of X Factor?
7. How many instances has Katie Price been married?
eight. Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire in 2019?
9. Amanda Holden has a feud with which TV presenter?
10. What is Hozier’s actual identify?
2. Stefani Germanotta
three. North, Chicago, Saint and Psalm
5. Two (Paige and Finn from 2020, and Nathan and Cara from 2016)
6. Steve Brookstein
7. Three (Peter Andre, Alex Reid and Kieran Hayler)
eight. Kylie Jenner
9. Phillip Schofield
10. Andrew Bryne
History quiz questions
1. Who was Taoiseach on VE Day, in 1945?
2. What was the identify of Henry VIII’s first spouse?
three. What 12 months did the battle of Clontarf happen?
four. Whose assassination in June 1914 sparked the First World War?
5. In what 12 months was the Chernobyl catastrophe?
6. How a few years did Nelson Mandela spend in jail?
7. What 12 months was Michael Collins killed?
eight. Which nation was the primary to present ladies the fitting to vote, in 1893?
9. How many sitting US presidents have been assassinated?
10. The Troubles in Northern Ireland had been delivered to an finish in 1998 with the signing of what doc?
1. Eamon De Valera
2. Catherine of Aragorn
four. Archduke Franz Ferdinand
6. 27 years
eight. New Zealand
9. Four (Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley and JFK)
10. The Good Friday Agreement or Belfast Agreement
Science quiz questions
1. How many individuals have walked on the moon?
2. Who found Penicillin?
three. What is the smallest planet within the photo voltaic system?
four. On the periodic desk, what image stands for silver?
5. What is the biggest organ contained in the human physique?
6. What is Pyrophobia?
7. In pc science, what does USB stand for?
eight. At what temperature are Farenheit and Celsius equal to one another?
9. Who wrote A Brief History of Time?
10. What is the collective noun for a group of giraffes?
2. Alexander Fleming
6. Fear of fireside
7. Universal serial bus
9. Stephen Hawking
10. A tower
TV and movie quiz questions
1. What is the longest working cleaning soap opera in Ireland?
2. George Clooney starred as Doug Ross on which US medical drama?
three. What movie gained the Best Picture Oscar in 2020?
four. In what 12 months did Blue Peter first air?
5. Who directed Jaws?
6. Phoebe Waller Bridge’s Fleabag popularised which alcoholic beverage?
7. What is the very best grossing Pixar movie?
eight. At the top of Game of Thrones, who ended up on the Iron Throne?
9. Who was James Bond instantly earlier than Daniel Craig? (Hint, he was born in Meath)!
10. In which fictional city is Stranger Things set?
TV and movie answers
1. Fair City
5. Steven Spielberg
6. Canned gin and tonic
7. The Incredibles 2
eight. Bran Stark
9. Pierce Brosnan
10. Hawkins, Indiana
True or false quiz questions
1. You solely use 10% of your mind
2. The Royal Family will not be allowed to play Monopoly
three. In your lifetime, you will produce sufficient saliva to fill two swimming swimming pools
four. A baby may swim via the veins of a blue whale
5. It’s potential to listen to a lion’s roar from 5 miles away
6. Lightning by no means strikes the identical place greater than as soon as
7. The youngest individual to climb Everest was 10-years-outdated
eight. Buzz Aldrin was the primary individual to ever urinate on the Moon
9. It’s unlawful to kill a fly within the Houses of Parliament
10. It would take about an hour to drive to area
True or false answers
We could have all of the very newest on this breaking information story as and once we get it on Corkbeo.ie.
For the newest information and in-depth protection make certain to all the time consider us with the most important tales first.
If you wish to get involved with us ship us a message on Facebook, depart a remark under or ship us an e-mail at email@example.com